Rotunda

HOW TO GET A FREE PIKACHU

Hihi. If you're new to Pokemon Rise, you might be interested in obtaining the yellow mascot of Pokemon. Here's how you can get your very own:

Step 1: Find Brock's gym

Brock can be found in his gym in Blakenole Town. (0,0) If you see an NPC named Decent Docent, Brock's gym is right next to her. Head into the gym and proceed to step 2.

Step 2: Obtain the Boulder Badge

All you have to do now is defeat Brock, the rock type gym leader, in a Pokemon battle. If you chose a fire type starter in the beginning, you might have a rough time defeating him. Try catching Pokemon with a type advantage such as Surskit or Silicobra. After defeating Brock, check your trainer card by clicking the card icon on the top left on your screen. The boulder badge will displayed.

Step 3: Get your Pikachu!

Once you have the badge, come talk to me in town. I'll be next to a Pikachu near the Pokemon Center. I'll open up the trade menu and give you your own Pikachu that'll know the move Volt Tackle. (disclaimer: please don't add any of your own Pokemon to the trade menu.) If you have a full party of six after receiving a Pikachu, it'll be stored into the computer inside the Pokemon Center. Congratulations, you now have a Pikachu to use on your adventures!

By the way you will NOT be eligible for obtaining a Pikachu from me if you meet the the following criteria:

* Your account is over 7 days old
* If you obtain a different badge other than the Boulder Badge / obtain more than 1 badge
* Continuously beg me for or give me offers to buy one of my Pikachus
* You were caught using an alt account to get as many Pikachus from me as you can (granted, idk why you would do that. I mean you'd have to go through the trouble of making a new account and defeating brock over and over, in that case you basically don't have a life lmao)

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Top Bottom