2. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Evidence?
  3. S

Closed we're a ghost boo.

Very suspicious
  4. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Conspiracy #5 ⭐⭐ Ace trainer, or ace traitor: "Nola is a remarkably skilled trainer. She caught most of the spawns, and has a history of extreme luck, but is there something more to this? Let's try to gather as much intel on this trainer as possible." Prize: ? Some information that I've...
  5. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Conspiracy #4 ⭐⭐⭐ Beginner island, Australia, and a guy named Joe: Not too long ago, we lost Joe to a tragic banning incident. He was said to be sent to an island--on a permanent vacation--but no one can find him. And no one can give me a valid reason why. Where is Joe? Prize: Munchlax
  6. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Conspiracy #3 ⭐ The Creator of Rise: "I'll pay very handsomely for this case to come to a close." Prize: 20k
  7. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Conspiracy #2 ⭐⭐⭐ Mike's Factory: "Be on the lookout for any suspicious behavior. We know Mike as a chef, but is he really?" Prize: ??
  8. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Conspiracy #1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Aspen's Little Secret: A Treasure Grove: "I've said enough. Let's see who can get the farthest..." Prize: ?? I've gathered some intel: I overheard a conversation between Kageyoshi and Groot. Kage mentioned the wall glitch, and Groot responded with this: A little...
  9. S

Unsolved Rise Mysteries

Hello, fellow detectives! We'll use this forum to investigate Pokemon Rise conspiracies. Please post conspiracies in the following format: Conspiracy #x [Insert stars to indicate difficulty] [Insert title]: [insert brief description] [Insert reward offer] Share your intel by replying to...
  10. S

Urizen96's Bad Side

Hello everyone! Yes, it's true! Urizen96 has a bad side, and I'm not talkin' about cheeks. O_O
  11. S

Giveaway: How many orange trees are there in hometown?

since there was confusion, I'll give you the runner-up prize, which is 100k. Your number was the closest based on the amount of orange trees shown in the image.
  12. S

I don't understand what you mean by this. '
  13. S

Legend1234 is the winner!!!
Top Bottom