Search results

1. K

More pokemon in safari

safari is getting kind of old you see it once you see it a million times maybe put more pokemon and make it bigger to bring back the appeal. I think it would be cool if you could catch pseudos in there. maybe have sections for different types like a lake area where more water and ice types can...
  2. K

Ult1ma's Trade Collection (Updated)

im interested in kabuto and anorith
  3. K

Closed Suggestion about pokemon customization

I think it would be cool if you could buy accessories to put on your pokemon sprite. You could be able to buy scarves and hats to put on your pokemon from the clothing store I think doing that would be cool and allow you to customise your pokemon to your look if you want
  4. K

an idea about eggs

it would be cool if you could find eggs the same way you find mega stones. the eggs would be rare and would have rare pokemon with a high chance of decent iv. you would have to keep egg in your team and gain happiness but you cant trade the egg to get others to do it -I think that would be cool
  5. K

what if we let trainer can use hm-surf

i already asked brad said there will be no surf
  6. K

Closed suggestions about travel and exploration

Surfing: Surfing is an amazing feature and i would love to see it in rise it would be cool to be able to use tms like surf waterfall and dive rise. One example of use is in safari to the furthest left there is a water area where pokemon spawn and are unreachable you could use surf on that to...
  7. K

Closed Some good suggestions from me for next year :)

suggestion about the graphics instead of completely changing the style to black 2's style we should do something like the original black and white so rise keeps its 2d aesthetic but allows you to travel in 3d spaces then it would change camera angle like it did in dragon spiral tower
  8. K

Closed Some good suggestions from me for next year :)

you forgot about the tao trio(zekrom, reshiram, kyurem) make the dragonspiral tower where you can catch tons of dragons like white eg. dratini and the giant chasm for kyurem where you can find pokemon specific to that area like ditto in white
Top Bottom