Search results

1. kop

Bounty Hunter Eevee

kop hippopotas with orange iv and should have 28+ hp and atk and 25+ spd
  2. kop

kitty's list of ev training locations!! 🌸

it needs alot of updates
  3. kop

Closed kawaii world guild cute pokemon catching contest !! (ended!!)

ur guild and my guild are complete opposites,mine is like a strict one thats why i never allow anyone in my guild and urs is like sweet and not too serious
  4. kop

Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

this tourney is also going down since now no one can enter the game till the reset
  5. kop

Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

eevee are u gonna start this tourney or will this also end up like the first one ?
  6. kop

normally moves with power above 130 are banned,but since eevee is the host he has to decide it
  7. kop

there is power limit used in lv 50 battles pls mention that also
  8. kop

keep it a lv 50 poke almost all participants can prepare lv 50 poke easily than lv 100s
  9. kop

Closed Hybrid’s monotype tournament

even i'm in and i have the same request as letaothepro
  10. kop

Closed PlayMaker's Final Tourney [Ended]

wat is the date of the tourney ?
  11. kop

Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

lucy not being mean ,its shocking
  12. kop

post 'me' only if ure ready with ur team,and no other talk
  13. kop

another thing u guys should be online for as long as possible,i rarely saw lucy and the other guys these days
  14. kop

dont tell its u
Top Bottom