Search results

1. P

Songs

https://discord.com/channels/313996064703250432/313996064703250432 Occasionally on here to play songs. Come listen to me now!
  2. P

Mega Stones

Dragontamer i agree with your statements. I mean a variety of mega stones would be better, as we can only get 2 mega stones. Groot I also see that we get different mega stones per reset, but what do you exactly mean by reset? We had a reset 2 months back and no new mega stones ;-;
  3. P

Team Mystic Guild Discussion

Ok rip. Its 18 hours ahead of me. The soonest i can join is around 3 pm EST because its around 9am NZ.
  4. P

Epclimax when are yoou usually on? I havent seen you in a while...
  5. P

file:///home/chronos/u-f317f311a8c4f507b895bb79255067104feff99e/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot%2020...

file:///home/chronos/u-f317f311a8c4f507b895bb79255067104feff99e/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot%202021-12-26%2013.16.32.png Look at this god Wooper
  6. P

7 also happy bday in advance. - Pianocw
  7. P

Yoo that op steelix. Gib as i need for pvp xd BTW happy birthday. Might giveaway shiny to you if i get another one
  8. P

Hall of Skems

10 million for a shiny cubone
  9. P

Closed Black Screen

When i tried to log in it was a black screen
  10. P

Closed The normal tourney

I'm in
  11. P

Shiny Togedemaru Giveaway

One and all it is Pianocw. As I've posted in chat I'm doing a Sh Togedemaru Giveaway!!! There is one condition. People who will participate must find a psuedo. Any is allowed (including jangmo o). People who find one (in wild and also must be basic form) must show in chat immediatly and if u...
  12. P

Closed Shinies Giveaway Tourney Pt. 1

In if its still going on lol
  13. P

Closed Black screen Forever

P.S I'd also like to say I'd predicted this in my mental state of PTSD. Also i have suspicions that some person is trying to hack rise. Admins and Mods do not reply to this unless you believe it and will investigate further. Also ask Kage for more info :D
  14. P

Ok guys please stop panicking. There is multiple options. 1 could be either the server has crashed, other could be to unknown reasons. Please do not panic at this time and I can promise you the mods and admins and devs are currently working on it. Meanwhile you can be patient :D
  15. P

I dont know either Kage I think its a glitch or they're fixing the invisible pokemon problem
  16. P

Rage Quit so im gone for a bit

Tommorow I'm giving away buncha free pokes since im mad. I dunno it just helps curb the feeling. 12:00 est and no stealers allowed lol. Im jk they're allowed. If u see this adios and u can see me elsewhere. Sorry for advertising games mods
  17. P

Closed Team Mystic November Guild Tournament

I dont have the best team either but Im def in >:). GL everyone
  18. P

EV training shop opening

Hi I just joined 10 days ago and looking to open ev training shop, U name the stat I'll do it for you. 50k per stat u wanna fully ev train. For leveling it varies: 10 levels its 15k, 20 levels its 20k, 30 lvls 30k, and 40 lvls 40k. Im currently not doing 50 lvls bc it takes too long and I'm on a...
Top Bottom