Search results

1. IQEevee

Oh- Guess I disappear again for a while.

Oh- Guess I disappear again for a while.
  2. IQEevee

Someone has a tournament to host ;)

Someone has a tournament to host ;)
  3. IQEevee

Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

So we gonna start at 6 pm eastern? Hope everyone is cool with that time
  4. IQEevee

Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

But also I was given the wisdom to do the tournament during the weekend, and unless you dont live in America you should have Friday off, so last postpone I swear!
  5. IQEevee

Tbh a easy way to keep this productive when im at school or studying would be to do the battles and then let me know the winners. That way my inconsistent long in times dont affect the tournament. Just follow the bracket for the first round and then we can go from there
  6. IQEevee

So like, we just gonna do it like, if you and your opponent are on, then you can battle
  7. IQEevee

We starting at 10:15 ish, but matches will be held at each fighters convenience
  8. IQEevee

Well I literally just have to postpone it till tomorrow to keep my sanity school wise. I already said it’s not ending up like the last one so get off my back
  9. IQEevee

Forgot to set it to eastern so it seems that im staying up at night hehe
  10. IQEevee

Power cap 120 and definitely no fake out, but for status moves I have test because I might allow them. Again though, fun research and testing ahead for me
  11. IQEevee

The thing is though, I have this really fun but slower paced battle style that prevents faster pokemon from overwhelming slower ones. So you could totally have 6 pokemon in your pocket, but only 3 can fight
  12. IQEevee

Hey man, just checking up on the Absol I let u train. Our timezone difference is wild

Hey man, just checking up on the Absol I let u train. Our timezone difference is wild
  13. IQEevee

Well, that would mean you would have to get 6 good grass types, then train them to level 50. Think 3v3 you’ll just be easier, especially with my unique battle format
Top Bottom