Search results

1. Rotunda

Nono, I'm the one giving the Pikachus away to new players. I wouldn't have posted this on the...

Nono, I'm the one giving the Pikachus away to new players. I wouldn't have posted this on the Guides section on forums since this is just an optional quest that I made personally. Also if people wanted to know how to catch/evolve Pichu into Pikachu, Groot already made a guide about it I'm pretty...
  2. Rotunda

Hihi! Please check the ABOUT section of my profile page if you're new to the game.

Hihi! Please check the ABOUT section of my profile page if you're new to the game.
  3. Rotunda

Pokémon Snake Game

porygon2
  4. Rotunda

So I'm just curious. When was the last major update for Pokemon Rise?

So I'm just curious. When was the last major update for Pokemon Rise?
  5. Rotunda

Continue the story

Suddenly, pineapples!
  6. Rotunda

More evolution options

When I went to the PokeMart, I talked to the Suspicious Shopper and asked if she can evolve my Pikachu to Alolan Raichu. Sadly, this option wasn't available. Since there are regional variants in the game, would it be okay to add some more evolution options that you can buy from her? Pikachu ->...
  7. Rotunda

proof pokemon IS NOT AN ANIME

Wait what? Pokemon is a franchise which consists of games, anime, trading cards, merchandise, etc. The anime for example is based off of the games and thus has no connection to said games. Therefore, you can view Pokemon however you like due to the franchise being connected to almost everything.
Top Bottom