Search results

1. Emmaninfinity

For this months event, maybe unused mega stones can be introduced

I noticed that there are many mega stones that havent been introduced in the game, I think it would be a good opportunity to add new mega stones to the future event map stuff like banettite and medichamite and houndoomite, Pidgeotite, abomatite. Hope this suggestion helps ya’ll in making this...
  2. Emmaninfinity

Server lag May 7

Firstly, it took 5mins for the black loading screen to fully load the rise world Afterwards, I wanted to walk around as I was ev training, then I started teleporting back to a specific area nonstop, I tried taking out my Pokémon to see my actual position, and my Pokémon appeared on the area of...
  3. Emmaninfinity

Solved My level 100 orange is Archeops disappeared from storage! Help

I was looking around for my Archeops one day to put back in my team, as I had always used Archeops to clear wild Pokémon, then I found out it had disappeared from my storage and team, idk if I traded it away without looking or it really disappeared due to a bug, pls help me Admins/Mods.
  4. Emmaninfinity

Try doing shiny buff one time only

it’d be nice if we could get just one shiny buff maybe, as some people shiny hunt for extremely long periods of time and don’t get their shinies still, it’d maybe help those people get their goal shiny if area is overgrinded
  5. Emmaninfinity

The poke burst is recruiting people!

If u wanna Join the pokeburst feel free to comment down below, we are open to any player who wants to join
  6. Emmaninfinity

Pls do Hisuan event

pls put Hisuan pokes in the game
  7. Emmaninfinity

Closed Pls add hisuan forms and noble pokemon

Pls add hisuan pokemon and noble pokemon
  8. Emmaninfinity

Pls add dynamax and gigantamax pokes

Pls add max lairs, dynamax pokemon and gigantamax pokemon
  9. Emmaninfinity

My long due intro

I am emmaninfinity and i wanna get Shade my shiny Giratina buddy from pokemon go here, to have a bunch of shiny legendaries that are level 100 and be rich in this game
Top Bottom