Search results

1. RonSS4

RonSS4's Pokemon Bazaar

I am looking for: Pseudos Dragon types other than dragonite, kommo-o, tyrantrum, flygon, noivern, haxorus, drampa. 🌑Dragonite(+1 mil) = trading for pseudos, white iv, level 100,atk/speed ev trained. 🌑Kommo-o = green iv, 31/31 attack/hp, attack fully trained??? (Don't remember) trade only. I...
  2. RonSS4

Solgaleo Sprite Remake???

I think the current sprite looks really goofy, so i tried to make my own. I only have half of 1 sprite done, I will post updates in this thread. Also, I don't think they will change the sprites to mine, but if they do think mine is better and decide to add it, they are free to. Maybe they can...
  3. RonSS4

Pooper Fanart

I made this in like 3 mins coz I was bored. haha softkitty I did it myself
  4. RonSS4

Summon Pokemon/Overworld HMs

Make certain areas available only with hms or overworld summon pokemon, maybe make them available when you beat a gym. Also, you could add a tauros summon that helps you get places quicker because even with shift sprint I feel like im moving very slowly, also maybe tauros can have access to rock...
  5. RonSS4

Feraligatr art I made

I remade something I saw on the internet and changed the whole thing coz I was bored. Also am I allowed to post links to my references?
  6. RonSS4

Closed Machamp stuck in gym wall

There is a machamp stuck in the gyms wall, making it unkillable, I have tried aies and all kinds of stuff. This makes it so that they gym is unobtainable.
  7. RonSS4

Sariels competition

8. RonSS4

Closed Breeding?

Breeding would be a cool addition I think but it would have to be like one egg per day or something so that there aren't too many overpowered mons running around.
  9. RonSS4

Closed Pokemon missing

So I logged in yesterday and saw that my pink iv electivire was missing from my team, it was nicknamed sparkz, I bought it from blazinguniverse and now it's missing it was a part of my team. What do I do.
Top Bottom