Search results

1. Hybrid8

Trades

Trading volcanion, dragonite, ditto, yellow iv growlith Trading only no cash offers. Reply here or pm to make an offer. I will respond on my own time so don’t get mad if I take a week to reply.
  2. Hybrid8

Pokemon outbreaks

My idea is that maybe once a month a tile has only one pokemon species spawn on it. Could be any pokemon, saf, box, wild, gen 8. Maybe could be like a server spawn where it tells you N E S W and you have to find it. (Maybe increased shiny odds but only a suggestion, it is easier to hunt a single...
  3. Hybrid8

Repels

Make repel an item that prevents pokemon from fainting you or makes them stay away from you for maybe 10-20 minutes, could be bought in item shop.
  4. Hybrid8

Trade window

Maybe a box access when trading instead of just your party. And when you hover over items their name shows so when you trade tms you know what you are giving.
  5. Hybrid8

Negative money

I somehow have negative money. I didn't know this was possible. I think this happened during the lag. I did a trade, and something must have happened. Is there anyway you guys can help fix or figure out what happened? :(
  6. Hybrid8

Maybe this is a problem

This happens after reloading
  7. Hybrid8

Online status

See here how every player has the green dot to show they are active? I think the green dot should turn yellow if they dont move their player or type in chat or smthn for more then 2 minutes to show they are afk. It avoides confusion with communication and stuff when people are afk grinding and...
  8. Hybrid8

0-0 Hybrid can do art ???!???!?

Unfinished buuuut…
  9. Hybrid8

Walking through trees xD

i think this picture explains everything
  10. Hybrid8

Hybrid8

Im Hybrid8 thats about all you need to know ab me im very interesting ik :))) Also post funny stuff that happened to you in rise here so people can laugh ^ mike was trolling me that day xDD
  11. Hybrid8

Oops?

Umm idk whats happening
  12. Hybrid8

Closed respawn item

I think there should be an item you can buy in the shop that you can use to respawn after faining in a certain tile of choice rather then the last town you visited. Only would work once, after you faint once and respawn there if you fainted again you would go back to the town.
  13. Hybrid8

Closed canceled

Scratch dragon type tourney who needs dragons How about this: "SNORLAX TOURNEY" Basically best of three battle. First battle you would use a lvl 25 snorlax. Second battle you would use a lvl 50 snorlax. Third a lvl 100. Only rules would be meet lvl requirement and only use snorlax honestly...
  14. Hybrid8

Closed Stuck weedle

There is a weedle stuck in 0,0 pokecenter. I’m sure it’s not supposed to be there. I’m reporting a “bug” lol
  15. Hybrid8

Closed Alpha Pokemon

Alright before you guys say this is a dumb idea read this first. So basically my idea is to have Alpha pokemon. They would have a 1/8000 chance to spawn, same as shinys, and also have the chance of spawning as a shiny. (So basically a 1/16000 chance of shiny alpha) Legendaries cannot be alpha...
  16. Hybrid8

Shiny charjabug

Buying shiny charjabug Reply if you want to sell
  17. Hybrid8

Selling inventory (everything must go!)

Hey everyone! I’m trying to clean out my inventory of the pokemon I don’t want anymore and are too good to sell to the professor. There is too many to list here so if you are looking for anything in particular reply below or pm me in game. I do not have shinies or legendaries. Trying to get...
  18. Hybrid8

Bikes? Bottle caps?

Would bikes work in rise? If so, I think it would be cool to have. Also bottle caps- they might be too op, but maybe if you have them same set up as rerolls. idk just figured I might suggest them, not hopeful on bottle caps actually being in the game.
  19. Hybrid8

Closed Hybrid’s monotype tournament

Ok ok everyone I have a new idea I need everyone's opinion on this idea: Dragon type tourney My idea so far is lvl 100 3v3 pseudos and leggies allowed, but 1 leggie per team What do you all think Im posting a new forums thred about it too
  20. Hybrid8

Dragon darts

I think the move dragon darts should hit its target twice, and if there is more then one target (this would only be in effect for 2 Pokémon max) it either hits one target twice or hits both Pokémon once each.
Top Bottom