Search results

1. bloodybeast

spawn

alright so I have 2 suggestions for server spawns first one when the spawn is announced...like a wild poke just spawned in south east, it should be like...far south east or mid south east or near south east [considering ht as mid point] so yeah. second one we can just do like after like 6...
  2. bloodybeast

auction

different channel for auction pls, trades channel gets piled up with auctions and I CANT GET POKESSSS reeee
  3. bloodybeast

sigh

1) increase spawn rate of pokes in caves...maybe? 2) pokes get left behind and turns out they are stuck cuz of some object...so...can you do like...pokes tp to player when left behind a long distance (while they are not in fight) 3) when standing still, pokes come infront of player instead of...
  4. bloodybeast

Lucarios

selling 6 Lucarios for $1080000 selling all lucarios to one buyer
  5. bloodybeast

TM Trades

when one has to trade a specific tm, there's no way to differentiate TMs. pls add something like hover to tell TM's name kinda thing : D
  6. bloodybeast

Closed Bring back the arrow keys movement and 1,2,3,4,5,6 to open individual pokeballs

Bring back the arrow keys movement and 1,2,3,4,5,6 to open individual pokeballs cuz I'm not good with mouse >:(
  7. bloodybeast

level up = full hp

level up = full hp :D
Top Bottom