Search results

1. niceperson

:O

:O
  2. niceperson

Continue the story

Mega scizor comes back and starts break dancing :P
  3. niceperson

me too it states that it is not secure and people on the media/ hackers might steal my info but...

me too it states that it is not secure and people on the media/ hackers might steal my info but now that i tried to log in it kicked me out
  4. niceperson

Pokemon rise photography

0_0
  5. niceperson

Galaxy is recruiting members! <3

given strength power to the worthy ones :P
  6. niceperson

:P

:P
  7. niceperson

Shoppppppp

I have a good offer for the lucario :P
  8. niceperson

Continue the story

Still with out hesitation......Wooper Modded the ultra ball into a pokeball and escaped >:D
  9. niceperson

Continue the story

Shiny wooper learnt a pokemon move called "Modding" and deletes pokeballs from This universe and beyond(I dont think it was shiny but i might be wrong)
  10. niceperson

Continue the story

After a horrifying event of murder wooper reveals that he is actually a shiny wooper >:P
  11. niceperson

Shoppppppp

I would like to offer for your lucario in the pink iv section if thats ok :D
  12. niceperson

Continue the story

Josh gets up and sees joshger but runs away realizing that's his dad :O
  13. niceperson

Continue the story

Josh gets sad and drinks milk......but realizes that his dad never came back with it
  14. niceperson

Guilty as charged :P

Guilty as charged :P
  15. niceperson

Continue the story

But before josh dies he looks at the comments and screams at summery because his name is not john.......after that his life flashes before his eyes and after 3 hours of that lands on a grass mountain and becomes a pokemon named........Joshger (Bad name)
  16. niceperson

when your back :P

when your back :P
  17. niceperson

Its been 5 years.......he never came back ;-;

Its been 5 years.......he never came back ;-;
  18. niceperson

Continue the story

Niceperson cries and never spoke about again and never typed in this story forever :P
Top Bottom