Search results

1. C

More Safari Maps

waiting day number 785 .....;-; ;-; :cry::cry::cry:
  2. C

Monetary Reforms for Rise

For getting pokemons out of the pc there can be additional feature of releasing a pokemon. Releasing pokemon is one of the many standard feature in almost all pokemon based games. This will ensure that Pokemons also find an exit path from the game without increasing the money inbound from Aspen...
  3. C

do you know that the rarity has gone down for pokemons while demand is almost constant so practically the prices should have decreased over the past year or so but instead it grew. Plus the reforms are to make money meaningful again and not a complaint to lower the prices of pokemons in market place
  4. C

and a person kills about 3 pokemons per second on an average so if we talk of a minute you have something about 400 and about 200,000 per hour. easily giving you 1000 pokeballs, 200 ultraballs, 150 revives or 50 max revives easily lasting 5 to 10 days exactly what I am talking about that's how...
  5. C

One thing that is particularly loosing it's value with passing second in Rise is the in Game money. There are several ways to earn enough cash but to spend it in practical case is only two Pokeballs and Revives (not as prevalent as pokeballs). One may argue that safari also costs 10k but that is...
  6. C

Galaxy is recruiting members! <3

it is to inform you that the time has been changed for the giveaway hope to see you there and apologies for sudden change
  7. C

More Safari Maps

one of my ideas for safari map I have the tiled file with me if u want any changes as well
  8. C

Changing Color of Ice tile in in game Rise Map

Currently the tile representing ice area is colored black/colorless while the empty area is colored white. Since color of ice/snow is white I believe it would make more sense in swapping the colors of these two tile in Rise Map implemented in game. find images showing the same attached below
  9. C

More Safari Maps

Is this plan dropped altogether :cry::cry: waiting for this update be like day 1, day 2, .... day 366. :sleep::sleep:
  10. C

More Safari Maps

is this idea dropped ?
  11. C

Closed GALAXY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT

Galaxy Exclusive Tournament Hey Galaxians, hope you ‘all are enjoying your time playing Pokemon rise. We the staff of galaxy have decided to organise different set of battle tournament for the guild participants. So, we present to you, GALAXY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT Overview: This is a...
  12. C

Toucannon's sprites

don't change that it makes toucannon unique
  13. C

Closed Guild Wars: Clan Centurio X Galaxy

prizes and match schedule have been updated go through the post to find out
  14. C

Registrations has been closed. The teams who have been unable to record their team can contact me
  15. C

you need to register if you want to participate cold969
  16. C

Suggestions for pokemon rise and ideas

I suggest all the mega evolutions to be scrapped so no point of having a De-Transform button or mega stones :3
  17. C

The Post has been updated fill the registration form to participate in the tournament make sure you go through the rules and deadlines
  18. C

How to Improve Guild System

Starting with introduction first i have been an officer in Galaxy (clearly the guild with highest number of players a guild can host at 70 ) for over 3 months now. The money which is added to the guild bank is used to make and sponsor for monthly or biweekly tournaments where our members can...
  19. C

everyone who wishes to participate and adhere to the rules can participate as of now and is supposed to be this way in future until something uncalled for comes up
  20. C

everyone the post has been updated go through the rules of the tournament
Top Bottom