Search results

1. K

Guild Officers

this guy -_-
  2. K

question

evs can b reset by paying 10k for each ev u reset (but ur broke and have -16k .-. )
  3. K

stones

Only venusaurite and scizorite are found in loot balls. Some mega stones aren't in the game, but the ones that are (except venu- and scizorite) are given as official tournament prizes or from spawns from the researcher.
  4. K

Come on and show em imposters that wooloo will stand lol (and so i can c ppl's response to the...

Come on and show em imposters that wooloo will stand lol (and so i can c ppl's response to the aparent tat=imposter theory :} )
  5. K

The Pokemon Mafia

This some sort of guild?
  6. K

Hi

xD Note, u wrote nubdigy's name wrong
  7. K

Waiting for Players closed

1st things 1st: IMMA MISS U LIKE HELL *ahem* anyways...(who dun dat???)...imma join this
  8. K

THE END OF WOOLOO

0_0
  9. K

THE END OF WOOLOO

"BLASPHEMY" ??? I've bin on everytime he is and he ain't said nufin like that. Imma stay neutral with this
  10. K

WOOLOO REVOLUTION

XD my lil bro banned
  11. K

Pokemon Cash Value

Kihu's idea is gud, raise TP fee by a bit and also make an NPC that gibs u some random mon with the rarity of getting a leggie low, so peeps still buy box and u admins still get ur wages
  12. K

trainer battles

AWESOME IDEA!
  13. K

the kira shop

i meant for not literally 4 -_-
  14. K

the kira shop

how much 4 pink iv elekid and orange ivs noivern and munchlax?
  15. K

Last Mon Standing (by Kat and Brochar)

I dunno, cuz this aint a tourney yet
  16. K

Hey, you cant bet if you dont have the money to
  17. K

So, how this game works is that you need 2 or more players with a team of 6 mons. These 6 mons can have ANY move. You can decide the level cap if you want. You go into a battle hall and everyone has to stand in the circle at the centre of the pitch. Decide a time to start the match. This is...
  18. K

Friend List Bug

it caused by a bug or somfin
Top Bottom