Search results

1. Trucid

some of my pokemon's ivs changed

just realised it today that my charizard which was 16.something ivs(i don't remember) had a spreadsheet of 5 over all the stats now it has 10 in def and 5 in others except spatk which has 0
  2. Trucid

Introduce Z-Moves

It would be awesome if z moves were released here,especially z-ring,would make battles more fun
  3. Trucid

Safari Zone

Howdy Trainers, This time I am making a guide on Safari Zone, the latest update to Pokemon Rise! First of all the building looks like this: You can get some rare box Pokemons like Munna, Riolu, Spiritzee or get normal common ones like Aipom, Hoot-Hoot etc. This Safari Building is located in...
  4. Trucid

My Name is Trucid

Howdy Trainers,I know its been late of me to introduce myself and most of you might know me but there is always time for introduction:) Name: Trucid( Not my real name ofc) Age:69 Current guild:Ermagerd Zombies [GRAH] aka Clan Centurio Favourite Pokemon: Darkrai,Greninja. Favourite Admin:Mike(All...
  5. Trucid

Officers not being able to invite

well i think there is some bugs regarding the guild castle,i think many ppl know that officers cant invite,it just says "either the person cant be found or the request has already been sent" so i would appreciate you guys to look at this matter and try to fix it:)
  6. Trucid

Mythical

How about making some Mythical Pokemons like Mew,Celebi,Darkrai,Deoxys,Jirachi,Manaphy,Phione,Shaymin etc to spawn in a particular areas according to their respective types?It would be great to do so!
  7. Trucid

Closed Mt.silver

I keep defeating the fake santa but the real santa says me it defeat it again and again and i get no reward
  8. Trucid

Solved Guild Invites

Please Make Officers able to send guild invites to other non guild players too.
  9. Trucid

Closed Able to sell Items in PokeMart

Hey, Actually I wanted the feature to be albe to sell things in poke mart like rare candies, friend balls,dive balls etc.
Top Bottom