Search results

1. iPlayMaker

Elite 4 Guild

Elite 4 guild will be transferred to any player (2 yr or more in rise) upon request.
  2. iPlayMaker

Legends Trade

Trading Legends - Looking for Mega stones.
  3. iPlayMaker

ADD MEGA STONES TO SHOP

I know it was already in shop but later got removed. But i think its better to add them back. Just like buying boxes, it should be a feature. Megas unavailability affects the rest of the elements in game tremendously. so, i suggest to add them back. Support if you guys agree
  4. iPlayMaker

Closed PlayMaker's Final Tourney [Ended]

WINNER GETS ALL THE REGISTERED LVL 50 EV TRAINED POKEMONS AND A LEGENDARY [YET TO BE REVEALED] Registration started @ : 11:59 PM IST 10-05-2022 Registration ends @ : 11:59 AM IST 19-05-2022 Surprise regsitration opening @ : 8.00PM IST 25-05-2022 for 1Hr REGISTRATION ENDED Idea by iPlayMaker...
  5. iPlayMaker

Closed Need Cryo Tiles

I know that the dev and admin is kinda busy these days and its not the best time to ask for an update/feature; but i would like to suggest a cryo tile or two, Far from towns, manually spawn added; so that the game will get a movement from its current struggle. 1. The Cryo tile can be 50% cryos...
  6. iPlayMaker

Pokemon Battle Guide [Type Matchup and AOE]

I can give you an insight on how battling works. Typings matchup 1. Rather than what type of move you are using, the effectiveness is solely considering the type of pokemon. [ Move Type is only considered in calculation of STAB - Same Type Attack Bonus] Eg : Pokemon battle example Pokemon A -...
  7. iPlayMaker

Closed Soothe bell

I dont know if we have discussed it earlier. But it would be a great help if soothe bell [an item used for increase rate of happiness] was introduced. 1. less steps for +1 happiness 2. a level up gives +2 happiness etc...
  8. iPlayMaker

Pokemon Quiz #2

The first non mod/admin player who completes the quiz gets a rare candy. Lets see how deep and fast you know pokemonrise. Comment Your answers and the first right comment claims the prize.
  9. iPlayMaker

Pokemon Quiz #1

Complete and post your answers. Player who solve first gets a rare candy as reward! [Admins/Mod excluded]
  10. iPlayMaker

Closed 🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🅲🅴 🅷🅰🅿🅿🆈 🅲🅷🆁🅸🆂🆃🅼🅰🆂

This is My final Giveaway in rise!!! Yes, You'll be massively Rewarded. What More Fun there is, than a giveaway for our special Christmas? Only first 22 Players can Join, so don't forget to Comment the number of Box you have chosen. Rules : 1. One Player can Choose only one Box [Alts not...
  11. iPlayMaker

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝒪𝒟??

Yes, lets all bring our creativity here. Comment your dreams and action plans, if you were a Moderator. 1. We can start by telling that What we will do on the first day. 2. How we will Direct Players. 3. What all changes/Creativity we will bring if we get moderator.
  12. iPlayMaker

Solved invisible bug and Undefined

The pokemon keeps attaking AOE
  13. iPlayMaker

#FAQ Link

As we all know, new players keeps coming and they all will keep asking the same question. So, i suggest the link #FAQ to read a few frequently asked questions that can be used while mods/admins are offline. which will also reduce spam in global
  14. iPlayMaker

Closed Cannot add defenders to Gym

1. Captures Gym 1, adds defender. 2. Captures gym 2, but it says i need 15 mins to add defender. (the cool down of gym 1 got applied here) 3. Captures gym 3, it says need 11 more mins to add defender. (The cool down of gym 1 still in application) To be noted that i captured 3 gyms and the same...
  15. iPlayMaker

Closed Cannot add defenders to Gym

Once we catch a gym and add a defender, we cannot add defenders for further capturing gyms in other towns till.the cooldown time ends. Experiment: 1. Captured a gym and added defender 2. Teleported to another town, captured gym but couldn't add defender as it says i just added a defender 3...
  16. iPlayMaker

Closed Storage : Search by Type

17. iPlayMaker

Closed Refreshing Gold Store each day!

Static GS for a few months makes the GS pokemons very common. In order to fix this issue, i suggest the following method. Gold Store refreshes in every 24 hour, switching pokemon which are ; 1. [3 starters - random} 2. [a common, an uncommon and rare]
  18. iPlayMaker

Closed BUG in [1,11] Town

Town (1,11) has bug. PokemonCentre Has NO npc. Not invisble, tried to click where the NPC should be.
  19. iPlayMaker

Closed VIP Premium

Currently there are 2 types of players, Normal and Premium. As we know, premium players are those who have bought at least once. In premium players there are 2 types, (1)who buys once in a month/week/day. (2) Who bought once just for premium, not gonna buy ever again. I think those players who...
  20. iPlayMaker

Making all notifications public in Battle Hall

I think it would be better if we could see all notifications while battling which includes; [attacks using and damage dealt , Flinch]. And yes, limited to Battle Hall Only
Top Bottom