Closed Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
(Before reading this post plz read my previous post ) I said in my previous post that I would talk about Credits later. Can you make an untradeable item(Credits) that can be earned by winning PvP tournaments as I said in my previous post? By Credits, we can buy items(like master balls and pokemon box), pokemon, rideable pokemon, etc. There will be an NPC(Non-Player Characters) who will sell those items or pokemon in the Credit Shop. I want that because I heard that legendary pokemon are so hard to find. So please make a PvP shop and a Credit shop.

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
ppl might lose interest if leggies become common... also the credit shop ur suggesting is pretty much similar to the gold shop we currently have. brad said there would be another feature replacing gold shop in the future.. so don't think there's a need for this one

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
I didn't
ppl might lose interest if leggies become common... also the credit shop ur suggesting is pretty much similar to the gold shop we currently have. brad said there would be another feature replacing gold shop in the future.. so don't think there's a need for this one
I didn't say that it will be common. We can only get leggies by 7k PVP tokens and I wrote legendary by mistake sorry :( and now I deleted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom