Hello all

Nov 21, 2022
Texas
I am camckee aka camckee316 either one of these is my ign. I have been a long time player of pokemonlegends (now called pokemongods), another kyro made game. I am currrently the only mod for that game. I have been playing pokemonlegends since 2016 and pokemonrise since 2017(though im not very active on rise). In 2017 i made a irc bot for pokemonlegends and the updated it to discord in 2018 and have been working on it ever since. I have however released my final verison for pokemonlegends. The bots name for pokemonlegends is called GT 3.0 and has an image of Mega Gyarados. I have also made a similar bot for pokemonrise. If you would like to test it out join up on this discord server: https://discord.gg/4DFQpwKqZ7. Thank you for taking time to read this, and joining and test out the PokeRise bot. If all goes well and your admin will approve the bot will be in the pokemonrise discord server. (but this time and trust.) So really it is all up to the moderators/admin of pokemonrise if the bot will join the pokemonrise discord server.

Nov 26, 2022
whats ur gods name for friend request? mines Pumpy do u have any trades for a shiny Wigglytuff (I caught myself in gods)

Top Bottom