This forum thread provides a brief about the using the map link to reach the towns or tiles you wish to reachLink to map: http://pokemap.site/
Pink - Towns Brown - Rock/Fossil Blue - Water Sky Blue - Ice
Dark Green - Grass Light Green - Floral Red - Lava/Fire Purple - Ghost/Graveyards
Grey - Fields (Fields have caves that can help u travel long distances in short times)
Yellow - Electric (currently no separate electric areas. You can find electric pokemon in fire or fossil tiles)
The triple black lines represent the exits from that particular tile.
In the below snippet, you can observe the 0,0 has exits at the top, right and bottom. You can only leave this tile from any of these three exits, meaning, you cannot exit from left to reach -1,0 if you wanted to.
The coordinates of your current location are shown at the right top of your screen.
Suppose I would like to reach next town
- Check your current area
- Search for the nearest pink tile in the map link
In order to reach 1,2, i will use the exits from hometown to determine the path
- As you can observe in the below snippet, there are more than one ways of reaching a town
- Here i've highlighted two ways to reach 1,2 from 0,0
- Route 1: 0,0 --> 0,1 --> 0,2 -->1,2
- Route 2: 0,0 --> 1,0 --> 1,1 --> 2,1 --> 2,2 --> 1,2