I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A REAL ESTATE FUNCTION

sinatraxta

Dec 6, 2022
I feel like it’s be very cool if you could buy and sell houses in the world of Pokémon rise because currently there’s many empty houses in each village and I believe it’d be a great thing for people to be able to grind towards and it’d probably also give a lot more life to the game

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
because of the way the map is generated, it is extremely unlikely that players will ever have the ability to customise sections of it. perhaps someday, way off in the future, but for now, it does not seem feasible.

sinatraxta

Dec 6, 2022
because of the way the map is generated, it is extremely unlikely that players will ever have the ability to customise sections of it. perhaps someday, way off in the future, but for now, it does not seem feasible.
I
I understand the map is procedurally generated yet the function of buying a house and refurnishing it seems no different to me then a procedurally generated guild gym. Customization is easy because it is a whole other portion then the house itself; like how we can have our pokes out, why can't we throw a couch out, that will just stay in place.

Apr 26, 2021
The world of darkness
it is harder to do then to say look in the prospective they'd have to recreate entity then they'd have to make and the same code system to do so annnnd add a few so yea
I
I understand the map is procedurally generated yet the function of buying a house and refurnishing it seems no different to me then a procedurally generated guild gym. Customization is easy because it is a whole other portion then the house itself; like how we can have our pokes out, why can't we throw a couch out, that will just stay in place.

Top Bottom