Ideas For Tourney Pls check

NINJAJA

Sep 29, 2021
I have idea for tourneys.

Tourney Arena
  • Has npc that tells you u if u want to join or create a tourney or support a tourney.
  • A sign that tells you what tourneys are coming up.
My idea for a tourney hall was that when u enter there is an Npc and a sign.
When u click on the sign it shows what tourneys are coming up, what rewards u get from winning, how many people can join, requiments to join and who's hosting it.
For the first Npc, when u click on it, it tells whether u want to make a tourney or support a tourney.

My idea for the supporting tourney part was when u click on it would tell u if u would want to donate gold, pokes, money, or other items to the rewards of a tourney.

I also had an idea if this suggestion gets accepted of probably connecting the battle arena to the tourney arena instead of making another building For example having an npc say which arena you want to join battle arena or tourney.

any Questions, or suggestions for tourney arena comment below pls Thank you :)

Last edited:

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea or anything that is new or necessary to be implemented.

Reasons:
1. You don't need any NPC that tells you to join, create or support a tourney, because you have forums which is not like discord and you can log in using your in-game user and pass. So you can easily check in the tournament section in forums to join a tourney or create one, for supporting a tourney you can simply have a talk with the host if they are willing to take any help from players.

So this creates a redundancy for having a NPC doing things that we can do by ourselves easily.

2. Again, a sign that shows the tourneys coming up is also not necessary because you got forums and discord to look up in the tournament sections to check the coming up tourneys. They can frequently check forums and forums won't cry for checking it often :p

When u click on the sign it shows what tourneys are coming up, what rewards u get from winning, how many people can join, requiments to join and who's hosting it.
Tourneys coming up will be notified in forums and discord so people can check it there.

The rewards are also always mentioned in 99% of the tournament posts and only few are decided later by the host and all the other information of how many people can join, requirements, who's hosting all will be given standardly in every tournament post and even if not the player will request the host in forums comments so the host will add it. Obviously, who's hosting will post the thread.

For the first Npc, when u click on it, it tells whether u want to make a tourney or support a tourney.
I already replied for this where if you want to make a tourney, simply make a tournament thread in forums in tournaments section and notify that you are hosting a tournament in discord player contests so that people will be aware on the tourneys.

If they want to support then they can directly talk to the host and ask if the host is willing to take any help as few hosts won't require any help.

I also had an idea if this suggestion gets accepted of probably connecting the battle arena to the tourney arena instead of making another building For example having an npc say which arena you want to join battle arena or tourney.
Actually in my opinion, there is no need for NPC asking you to join 2 arenas and there is already 2 buildings that suffices the purpose. BattleHall can be used to conduct any kind of tournaments and there can be a question raised on BattleHall just supports 1 on 1, in that case you have guild hall where you can fight with your team.

So these both buildings will eliminate the need of NPC directing you to arenas as well as the need for arenas as we already have 2 buildings to fight and have tournament on.

Final Statement: I don't think its a good idea/suggestion as what you said are already there in the game and you just said a different form which is not necessary as we already have what you have suggested and people just have to use forums and discord.

Making it purely game based would spoil people to not look into forums is what I think and forums is really a helpful and communicative media to use which doesn't require any information but just your in-game user and pass.

Note: If you have any contradictions then let me know and I'll clear. Make me clear if I am wrong as well. :D

Thank You,
Glitch2005

Top Bottom