Closed Make Story Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaGamer

Nov 6, 2020
Well, I'm just suggesting for the future that having a story line in this game would take the game to the top charts. Like having story quests instead of only random side quests.... Anyways, I just thought that what made pokemon games really enjoyable and it was mainly the story. Although pokemon rise is already a fantastic game, it would be much more greater if we had story quests. Just a thought for future, I don't expect you to make this happen anytime soon.. Thank you

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
nice idea tbh, instead of having a normally story like every other game, we can have story for the quests

Dec 1, 2020
Pluto
Well, I'm just suggesting for the future that having a story line in this game would take the game to the top charts. Like having story quests instead of only random side quests.... Anyways, I just thought that what made pokemon games really enjoyable and it was mainly the story. Although pokemon rise is already a fantastic game, it would be much more greater if we had story quests. Just a thought for future, I don't expect you to make this happen anytime soon.. Thank you
What do you mean by story quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom