Closed pc new look for simple arrange ments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2020
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE BOXES IN GAME THAT CAN HELP US TO ARRANGE POKEMON PROPERLY
in current pc al are mixed bu
1)like if we wana arrange our all pokemon having pink iv in one box
2)in second box we can arrange our starters we caught or buyed

i mean we can have boxes type pc and we can renaim that boxes like starters,iv pokemons

like this in current its tough to find pokemon
if we arrange pokemonn by pokedex we have to check how many starters we have we have to count one by one

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
if we arrange pokemonn by pokedex we have to check how many starters we have we have to count one by one
i think you summed it up pretty well here - ordering by pokedex makes it much easier to count how many starters you have, instead of having to periodically having to return to the pokecentre organise your storage.
i wanna play pokemon, not be messing around making my boxes look tidy. nothing wrong with the filters and search options we have already, imo.

Dec 13, 2020
i think you summed it up pretty well here - ordering by pokedex makes it much easier to count how many starters you have, instead of having to periodically having to return to the pokecentre organise your storage.
i wanna play pokemon, not be messing around making my boxes look tidy. nothing wrong with the filters and search options we have already, imo.
yea u said correct but we need it because it gets tought to arrange correctly. i know its not a big deal but small things makes a big thing.a few drops of water can make a river.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
a few drops make a river yes, but too big a river and you get washed away with all the faff.

some might like the option to dress their pc like it is in recent games, true, but personally, it sounds like needless hassle when the system we already have performs perfectly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom