Closed PlayMaker's Final Tourney [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2021
And he's already logged off. I don't want us to get any grief from mods for "spamming his tournament thread" but you don't seem to be reading my messages fully or understanding the point I'm trying to make.

Mar 15, 2021
i was just trying to ask for more information about when the battles would take place without complaining, I'm sorry if it came across as a complaint. I was more annoyed at this other guy providing unhelpful answers to a question that was directed to you.

Oct 8, 2020
i was just trying to ask for more information about when the battles would take place without complaining, I'm sorry if it came across as a complaint. I was more annoyed at this other guy providing unhelpful answers to a question that was directed to you.
the only way is wait what other answer is there?

Mar 15, 2021
All I am trying to say is:

DragonTamer said:
Specific times do not appear to have been provided on the forum for when the round 1 battles would take place. Please can times for future rounds be provided.
Again, I don't want it to sound like a complaint. But it looks as though some players were eliminated from round 1 because they didn't show up for their battles, and I do not wish to be disqualified from round 2. I don't think it is an unreasonable request to ask for sufficient warning about when we should be online to be given in this forum thread so that we can know when to be online in order to participate. But I must stress that this is simply a request for information, not a complaint.

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
iPlayMaker's Final Tournament Update:
As our fellow friend iPlayMaker as quit the game due to his exploding work schedules and busy time, Mozzzin1 and I will continue this tourney behalf of iPlayMaker.

The pokemons and prize are now held by Mozzzin1 and I together. The legend prize will not be revealed until we have the final winner of the tournament.

Players: Level 2: Rainbows, Ash59Daag, Dundee, Kyreo33

Level 3: Awesomepro, Yuvetal

Battle Format: Level 2 battle will be an elimination round so only 1 person can qualify to level 3.
No fixtures will be made so its up to the players to come online and battle their online opponent.

For example, if Ash fights Kyreo and wins then Ash then, Ash cannot fight the remaining 2 and has to wait until the remaining two players from level 2 to finish their matches. The winner of the remaining 2 players will fight Ash and the winner will be moved to Level 3.
Loosers in Level 2 will be directly eliminated.

Level 3 battle will be the final league match between the players. League system will be in the round robin format. I'll explain it later when Level 2 is finished. For now, Awesomepro and Yuvetal from level 3 have no battles until Level 2 is finished.

Level 2 battles must finish at 1/6/2022 11:59PM IST. Non-battlers by that time will be eliminated.

For reminder, I'll be pinging the level 2 battlers for their fights and level 3 battlers for their update check.

Level 2 : @Kyreo33 @Ash59daag @Rainbows @Dundee

Level 3: @Awesomepro @Yuvetal2

iPlayMaker's Final Tournament Update 2:
Ash59Daag vs Kyreo33 = Ash59Daag won.

Next anticipated battle is Rainbows vs Dundee. If Dundee doesn't show up within the given time tomorrow 11:59 PM IST then he'll be disqualified and Rainbows will be able to directly battle Ash59Daag.

Winner will move on to Level 3 starting the league battle. More information on league battle will be announced when players reach Level 3.

@Ash59daag @Awesomepro @Yuvetal2 @Rainbows @Dundee

FINAL UPDATE:
Rainbows won the tournament, prizes have been given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom