Poke club finding new members read this if you are interested

Apr 24, 2023
I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to introduce to a new formed by some player to help new player get a good start.This guild name is poke club we give good pokemon to new players to help them in their journey and help them in any way possible.

If you're a new player in the world of Pokémon or enjoy gifting good Pokémon to others, I highly recommend that you consider joining our guild. With members that will help you anytime with anything you want and we also hope any new player who joins the guild will do the same and give good pokemon to new players to help them out

Our guild is made up of players who share a passion for all things Pokémon. We welcome players of all levels and experience, and we strive to create a friendly and supportive environment where everyone can feel welcome. As a new player, you'll have the opportunity to learn from more experienced members of the guild and get advice on how to improve your gameplay. And if you enjoy giving good Pokémon to others, you'll have the chance to do so on a regular basis, as we're always looking for ways to help our members improve their collections.

We do events and other sorts of challenges to make it fun in the guild if you wanna participate in them or make one your self you can do that and our guild is level 7 so we can add a lot of player.ww are also sorry for the first thread we sent it was a mistake from our side and we didn't know how to use this channel.if you wanna join the guild look for Tropic9pokemon,ray15 and
XxgoldenwarriorxX to add you into the guild as with this we hope you find this guild intresting bye and have a good day! ^^

Top Bottom