Closed Safari Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2022
Yeah there’s a safari bug, because it shrinks as soon as I enter , doesn’t let me click anything or move , and then after a few seconds sends me back to the poke center.

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
i'm having no issue with the safari, are you sure it's not something on your end? i have never heard anyone reporting this happening to them:
it shrinks as soon as I enter
not even sure what to make of this.

it does also only cost 10k to enter the safari, how did you manage to waste 100k? tried ten times? if it were me i would have raised an issue after the second time and stopped going in...

Mar 8, 2022
i'm having no issue with the safari, are you sure it's not something on your end? i have never heard anyone reporting this happening to them:

it does also only cost 10k to enter the safari, how did you manage to waste 100k? tried ten times? if it were me i would have raised an issue after the second time and stopped going in...
I’ve had the same issue with the “shrinking”. It goes away if you reload in safari room then enter. Reported the problem in the past looks like this 0F3AA4EE-A81F-4A3C-BC38-6E2EF8FEFCBC.png

Aug 14, 2022

So it sounds like you want a more detailed description?
Well here:
1. It shrinks and goes darker
2. I can’t get my Pokémon out of their balls
3. When I click on the screen it takes me top left and doesn’t stop moving
4. I can’t open my backpack or open anything except for the chat which is outside the safari box that shrank.
5. Sprites are running and pasting out of the box that shrank.
6. Can’t click on sprites
7. Finally, it says I’ve been attacked by a wild Pokémon and puts me back in the Pokémon center which is even smaller than the safari box and on top of it (which is super weird since I’m on iPad)
8. That’s it thanks for reading

Jun 11, 2021
India
Safari is currently is kicking out after 30 sec so please repair it as our 10k is getting wasted.
u are maybe walking straight into wild pokemon without noticing. It happenes sometimes that the pokemon becomes invisible of due to network problems you get to see them spawn late but actually they are already there.

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
So it sounds like you want a more detailed description?
Well here:
1. It shrinks and goes darker
2. I can’t get my Pokémon out of their balls
3. When I click on the screen it takes me top left and doesn’t stop moving
4. I can’t open my backpack or open anything except for the chat which is outside the safari box that shrank.
5. Sprites are running and pasting out of the box that shrank.
6. Can’t click on sprites
7. Finally, it says I’ve been attacked by a wild Pokémon and puts me back in the Pokémon center which is even smaller than the safari box and on top of it (which is super weird since I’m on iPad)
8. That’s it thanks for reading
Here's an SS of how it looks right now when I enter safari. Don't seem to face any of the issues that you have mentioned above. Why don't you try clearing your cache and login or try logging in via incognito/private browsing mode and let us know if the issue persists
1661065636819.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom