Waiting for Players September Marowak Tournament

pepsicola

Sep 6, 2023
1v1 Battle of Level 50 Marowak.

Restrictions
  • Moves with power greater than 60 are banned.
  • No moves that only affect status.
  • No Rest or False Swipe.
  • No held items except for Neverstone.
  • No consumable items allowed.

Prize
Only 1 winner. Winner gets a Shiny Marowak.
IMG_1449.jpg

Judge
pepsicola

Battle format
  • All battles must be overseen by pepsicola as the referee.
  • You are not allowed to switch your Marowak for one with a different IV spread and you must not change its EVs once they have been submitted. Please submit Marowak's ID to pepsicola.
  • During the battle, participants are not allowed to have any other Pokémon in their team.
  • No retracting Pokémon during a match.
  • The participant with the last Pokémon remaining wins the match.
Regarding to my not-accepting-friend Discord account. You can submit your Marowak to me by sending the screenshot of your Marowak’s ID and EVs to my Forum account or just simply DM me in-game when im online.

Regarding the different timezones everyone is in, you and your opponent have 2x24 hours after the bracket announcement to schedule your match and tell me when. If you do not show up at that time, then you will be disqualified. Bracket will be announced on September 28th, 2023. 6 AM (GMT)

Registration is now open.
Registration deadline: September 28th, 2023. 6 AM (GMT)
Tournament start date: September 30th, 2023 (Only if we have at least 6 participants. otherwise, the tournament will need to be postponed)
Registration link: Closed
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/kSR6cUZy (Participants are requested to join the Discord group, as it will facilitate discussions regarding match timings.)

Last edited:

pepsicola

Sep 6, 2023
For those who havent registered yet, you still have 24 more hours before i close the registration of September Marowak Tourney. And don't forget to submit your Marowak's ID and EVs and join Discord server for those who have registered.

pepsicola

Sep 6, 2023
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 22.53.00.png
September Marowak Tournament Bracket
Please schedule your match and mention me on Discord or In-Game in 2x24 from now.
GLHF

Last edited:

pepsicola

Sep 6, 2023
!!! Server is currently rubber banding. If its not fixed by September 30th then the tournament needs to be postpone !!!

Server come back fine, tourney going on

Last edited:
Top Bottom