sigh

May 5, 2019
1) increase spawn rate of pokes in caves...maybe?
2) pokes get left behind and turns out they are stuck cuz of some object...so...can you do like...pokes tp to player when left behind a long distance (while they are not in fight)
3) when standing still, pokes come infront of player instead of staying behind the player.
4) better path-finding for team pokes like they should just walk on the path on which the player moved on (unless a wild poke is nearby)

Apr 1, 2021
Canada
2) pokes get left behind and turns out they are stuck cuz of some object...so...can you do like...pokes tp to player when left behind a long distance (while they are not in fight)
3) when standing still, pokes come infront of player instead of staying behind the player.
4) better path-finding for team pokes like they should just walk on the path on which the player moved on (unless a wild poke is nearby)
so you want then to chang the AI completely

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
why caves specifically? new pokémon spawn every 60 seconds across the entire map, which seems plenty sufficient.

pay attention to where your pokémon are. yes, it can be annoying when they try to attack wild pokémon the other side of a narrow treeline, but getting them to where you need them to be is trivial if you're alert.

right-click. again, a trivial solution for the player using existing features. also, what if you're at a T-junction or a crossroad? where is "in front" then?

May 5, 2019
why caves specifically? new pokémon spawn every 60 seconds across the entire map, which seems plenty sufficient.
here's a problem. yesterday, I went on full grinding mode in caves....it was TOUGH to find pokes to kill, after sometime when I zoomed out...to see where are all the pokes at, they were at top place which is inaccessible. unknown.png unknown2.png
pay attention to where your pokémon are. yes, it can be annoying when they try to attack wild pokémon the other side of a narrow treeline, but getting them to where you need them to be is trivial if you're alert
in safari yesterday, there's this staircase kinda thing there...like right infront of staircase, there was a wild pokemon. I picked out my 1 poke [as all others were STUCK cuz they dont know how to climb stairs or something idk] I used haxorus to kill them, my haxorus and that growlithe started rotating at their positions [they were stuck, they couldn't find path to fight] so as soon as I took my haxorus back...growlithe climbed the stairs and attacked me :l and I couldn't do anything.

right-click. again, a trivial solution for the player using existing features. also, what if you're at a T-junction or a crossroad? where is "in front" then?
right click when you just take pokes out of pokeball, makes them stuck like they are in a box which they cant escape and moreover, right click isnt that efficient...pokes resist alot to move according to right click of ours. and if we're at a T-junction or a crossroad, then they should stay infront of us like....if my user's face is towards the right, they all should be in right side of me. like this-
something.PNG

Top Bottom