.dessert
.mountains
.swamp
.tall grasses
.abandoned building for electrics <- like caves

2. day and night cycle
3. pokemon ability
4. pokemon nature reroll
5. own chatbox for attack notification <--- super annoying flooding the screen.
6. better UI for mobile <-- it's good in pc hope it also good in mobile this game has potential if it's in mobile there would be more players. I recommended it for many gamers in the groups and may said t hat they hope its mobile version is playable <-- hard to play.
7. Personal Houses where you can modify <-- to place where you can plant seeds.
8. Breeding DayCare
9. Item quick slots
10. Gacha Machines <--- excites players hahaha can't have a game without gacha(just give 0.01% for legendary to avoid breaking the game) boxes are good but hope they have gacha for gold where you can test your luck(Gacha Machines: pokemon, items and customes or any that you can think of)
(Note: this is only a suggestion I know you guys are super busy so ignore this if its not good)

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
yeah biomes and day night cycle are already here but quite few biomes and day night cycle effect is missing.
even if u have more biomes, it would be some of the existing pokes that are gonna be made to spawn there, nothing new would spawn. What difference would it make? I feel the existing ones are enough, just my opinion though

pritamgadget

Staff member
Jan 15, 2020
Alola
even if u have more biomes, it would be some of the existing pokes that are gonna be made to spawn there, nothing new would spawn. What difference would it make? I feel the existing ones are enough, just my opinion though
Abandoned electric buildings could be used to evolve pokes like charjabug, nosepass nd such

xXLegacyWolfXx

Feb 28, 2020
Attack notifications can be found in #battle correct? A personal house could be cool like if you could make your own house and be able to access your house with a command. Kinda like how you can personalize a house in gen 3 in Emerald, ruby and Sapphire where you can place dolls and stuff. Really would take a lot of work but seems like a considerable idea.

NeoFireSoul

Staff member
Artist
Apr 25, 2020
Attack notifications can be found in #battle correct? A personal house could be cool like if you could make your own house and be able to access your house with a command. Kinda like how you can personalize a house in gen 3 in Emerald, ruby and Sapphire where you can place dolls and stuff. Really would take a lot of work but seems like a considerable idea.
yes Its so annoying to see it during battle

Top Bottom