Team battle feature in battle hall

buoyantxd

Dec 26, 2021
Hi guys

i'm not that good with stuff like this so bear with me.

So i would like to make a suggestion about team battle being made available in pokemon rise battle hall, first and foremost i'd like to say that i love the way the battle system for pokemon rise is because it feels so realistic and original but with that being said, while i was playing the game i fought a lot of players ( not really strong though lol ) i felt kinda lonely just fighting alone especially against rival guild members but i think if battle hall had an official team battle feature it would make players with friends or members of a guild feel more connected with each other knowing they can team up to fight a common enemy plus i also think it would make battle in pokemon rise more fun and interesting , i mean guild A and guild B or four people challenging each other to a team battle to find out who is the strongest guild or group of friends are sounds kinda interesting :unsure: and cool:cool:to watch or participate in don't you think ?
in addition to the few points i have laid out, i think it will also make the community and battle chat more active and at least competitive, it will also make guild members to train more and get stronger because they will wanna be strong enough to help their guild team battle against rival guilds to know which guild is actually stronger.

I know i'm not the smartest :geek:, most important :eek: or even the most popular:cool: in this forum or in the game but i believe or rather have faith that this feature will be able to revolutionize and take the game to greater heights.

if you should ask me how it would look like, i would say like below \|/ ( if you don't like the way i think it should be styled feel free to say so and your own idea how it should be :))

First off : when you talk to the attendant she then brings out an option to spectate or battle players and in this option team battle should be part of it

Next off : when team battle option is clicked another option will appear but this option is to choose the team you want to join they can be represented in colored circles like
RED BLUE GREEN OR written like TEAM A TEAM B TEAM C

Short briefing on the characteristics of team battle

People in TEAM A (RED) ,TEAM B (BLUE), TEAM C (GREEN ) : have RED,BLUE,GREEN dots or little circles over their heads and their pokemons cannot harm or will not try to attack their team mates pokemons

hope you like this and will choose to make it a reality :):love::cool:

Top Bottom