In Progress Unable to look into guild event/logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2019
Hello there. I have a bug/problem.. everytime i trying to look up what gyms my guild has captured or even look into guild activity logs my game/whole browser just crashes... tryed 3 different browsers, tryed on my phone, cleared catche multiple times network is stable so i assume its not on my end, talked with Giltch about this a week ago but its still happening to me so im posting here and maybe i can get help from Mike or Brad on this to what to do

Oct 24, 2020
Hello there. I have a bug/problem.. everytime i trying to look up what gyms my guild has captured or even look into guild activity logs my game/whole browser just crashes... tryed 3 different browsers, tryed on my phone, cleared catche multiple times network is stable so i assume its not on my end, talked with Giltch about this a week ago but its still happening to me so im posting here and maybe i can get help from Mike or Brad on this to what to do
i had that problem as well and since they are i think being lazy since they havnt responded to my ban appeal i posted on last friday
these options may help

.refresh browser
.restart device
.check for a virus
.let your pc/device do nothing for around 3-9 days

Oct 15, 2019
I may or may not found out why it happens atleast to me.. i get error "ran out of memory" (even tho my pc has 24gb of ram) when i try to click on guild recent events... i manage to open it on my phone for a split second until it crashed.. and i was able to see all logs since guild's become a thing... theres just to much unnecesary info and logs collected from 3-4 years ago that causes a whole browswer to crash when it tryes to load that much info... maybe that could be looked at and be cleared by some margin..i cant become an offiser to my guild if the whole guild hall is buged/crashes for me... (btw tryed reinstaling chrome, clearing my pc catche and junk files, tryed everything that i could find info about this error im geting, nothing helped)...

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
I may or may not found out why it happens atleast to me.. i get error "ran out of memory" (even tho my pc has 24gb of ram) when i try to click on guild recent events... i manage to open it on my phone for a split second until it crashed.. and i was able to see all logs since guild's become a thing... theres just to much unnecesary info and logs collected from 3-4 years ago that causes a whole browswer to crash when it tryes to load that much info... maybe that could be looked at and be cleared by some margin..i cant become an offiser to my guild if the whole guild hall is buged/crashes for me... (btw tryed reinstaling chrome, clearing my pc catche and junk files, tryed everything that i could find info about this error im geting, nothing helped)...
is not a memory issue on your end, its prolly due to too much data that is stored for few guilds.
Not a major issue atm, so brad will look into it when he gets time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom