Closed Why must people hate on rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
The Hisui Reigon
I don’t get why people hate on rise so much it’s still in development right?, I pretty much grew up with this game and I will not stand here and watch as people treat this game so poorly so any ideas on what we can do with these haters please reply

glitch2005

🦦
Staff member
Jan 30, 2020
Perspectives differ, every person has their own way of viewing things and its not guaranteed that everyone should like something. Not exactly development as we have almost everything that's necessary in my opinion but the developers keep refining the game as per the players needs and wants always. Many people here grew up with this game as one of their other games.

Just ignore what people do. We'll take care, if someone doesn't like the game it is not encouraged to make a mess and diss the game.

We can do nothing with haters, all we can do is to ignore them. We can't do anything with them hating the game but trying to make a mess or spoil others game experiences will be taken care of.

You can continue playing the game. Happy that we have some players concerned, don't worry about it and enjoy your time playing the game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom