1. DaOneEzra

Closed My First Tournament

bruh, the tourny is done
  2. DaOneEzra

Pokemon Uno

shiny eevee (white, normal)
  3. DaOneEzra

Happiness

bro... thats deep. I support this message.
  4. DaOneEzra

Sorry for wasting your time everyone but however the pressure is getting to me so I am just going to call off this tourny... plz forgive
  5. DaOneEzra

nop, however if you have lvl 50... then you could join
  6. DaOneEzra

Pokemon Rise Lore!!

私たちの王が戻ってきました
  7. DaOneEzra

How did you find this game

I will go first, me and my older brother were looking for games on our school computer... most things were blocked however this game was not. So we hopped on together and we both loved it. This was back in like 2019-2020.
  8. DaOneEzra

Did I forget to mention that the time the tourney will start is 5:00 Eastern Time
  9. DaOneEzra

could you join
  10. DaOneEzra

Shiny Charm

maybe it should like put some sort of force field around the area you are in
  11. DaOneEzra

Prize is only for first place, the prize is 100k and the tournament starts on 12/17/21
  12. DaOneEzra

Entrance fee is 10k
  13. DaOneEzra

We are going to do just some normal tourny stuff. No false swipe No moves higher than 130 No status effect moves No Slaking or Rhyperior No Leggies No Megas Lvl 50 poke max
  14. DaOneEzra

Shiny Charm

I think it should increase the chances of a shiny spawning inside of a certain radius. Like maybe a 5x5 or 7x7 radius.
  15. DaOneEzra

Hall of Skems

also, this thread has been going on for so long... I think it was created once I created my old account maybe
Top Bottom