Search results

1. Sh00tingStar

hi

Hi im sh00tingstar, but u can call me sh00ting or star im fine either way. I love drawing and im fairly decent at it. My possible favorite colors to play with are dark red/crimson, royal blue, yellow and black. Personally, i dont like meat too much but i really like fish. My favorite dish is...
  2. Sh00tingStar

Closed The guilds showdown

Hello fellow players! I would like to start with a question, Im sure u have heard once or twice "oh this guilds way better, nope this guild 100x better.So today i wanna end this fight by hosting a guild showdown. HOW WILL IT WORK? Firstly, the guild master must inform me that their guild is...
  3. Sh00tingStar

Sh00t shoppie 0.2

Buying= 1) Umbreon 2)Lvl60+ pokes (dont have to be ev trained) 3)Shiny vulpix Selling/trading 1)lvl50s ( ev trained) Sawk (orange iv nice spread) Staraptor (pink iv good spread) sigilyph (blue iv ok spread) Eevee ( white iv lvl 32) trade only= shiny metapod [ALSO LOOKING FOR LVLING SERVICES]...
  4. Sh00tingStar

Good bye everyone!

Yep i guess its goodbye now i actually may never play anymore. Im about to travel a lot then i have rl things and events it's been real fun everyone i meet were very nice and ill miss u all! I love this game i really do but i wanna try a few new 1s and i'm sad i wont be able to give rise the...
  5. Sh00tingStar

Closed My idea for new Gs

So im sure we all know gs is gone (RIP). So i have an idea for a replacement for it. ( if its the same thing in other games idk rise the only mmorpg i play [stopped playing planet a while ago] ) My idea is to replace gs with an item store. Sounds weird when u first read it since u can already...
  6. Sh00tingStar

Taking offers on Articuno

Trading a lvl76 articuno. Fully ev trained and white iv but 28spdef and 20spd. No leggi clouds offer bc i dont like those and offer here or pm will only sell to the best offer. Trade only but u can add money/shinys to your offer. If i dont get a offer thats good i wont sell. Pls refrain form...
  7. Sh00tingStar

Sh00ting sh0ppie

BUYING: 1. Regice 2. lvl50 and + pokes (NOTE: what ever pokes u selling me that are lvl50 or higher dont need good iv but must be ev trained) 3.Evee and all evos 4. Pink iv shinx ( shinxy quest flashbacks) 5. Water/grass starters ( Froakies,Mudkip, Bulba, Sceptile etc )<::::::::all evos...
  8. Sh00tingStar

Closed DKOR Tourment

Respected members and officers of dkor, As an officer myself i have decided to host a dkor tournament, The rules are: 1. No drain moves 2. No 150 power moves 3.Level 50s only no more no less (6 pokes) 4. No borrowing pokes or tag teaming If any of these are brokken there will be instant...
  9. Sh00tingStar

Christmas Giveaway game

Dear Players, Christmas is on the horizon and i though why not celebrate with a game. The game is called the Christmas Giveaway. In this game u are aloud 1 gift per player. The gifts currently have common, uncommon, rare and shiny pokes. The original trainer (ot) is your secret Santa and what...
  10. Sh00tingStar

Stuff i drew

Since the past week iave been working on a few art pieces i hope u guys like them
  11. Sh00tingStar

Get a pet <3

so i finished my 50 shinx quest but its hurts for me to see they stay in pc :< lets gib these poor shinx a home For just the price of 1k test your luck and get a shinx ranging form white to pink iv. Remmber these shinx are slowly getting extinct and these poor things need a good home. If u...
  12. Sh00tingStar

Lag!

iave been online for the past 3-4hrs and all i see is lag. Why so much lag? its gettin impossible to move and even the pokeballs started getting laggy pls fix this lag is killling me :<
  13. Sh00tingStar

My shinxy quest

Dear other players, I have a new addiction to catching shinx but there now slowly goin extincnt bc of me :/ pls dont kill the shinx u see and my goal is 50 shinx and 1 shiny shinx after i reach goals i will do the biggest shinx giveaway ever! :> the giveaway will have variuos iv and lvl shinx...
Top Bottom