Closed My idea for new Gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh00tingStar

Sep 28, 2020
So im sure we all know gs is gone (RIP). So i have an idea for a replacement for it. ( if its the same thing in other games idk rise the only mmorpg i play [stopped playing planet a while ago] )

My idea is to replace gs with an item store. Sounds weird when u first read it since u can already buy stuff from mart but there's a few things e.g rare candies that are lootball/#store and quest only. It be handy to have them for sale as people who have them don't usually sell them and traveling around the whole map without knowing which town gives u a quest or lootball with the item u want is well.. very annoying :/. All in all it be a good way to get people to grind for gold and be more careful with what they buy.

A few items that i though could be sold in it are:
-rare candies ( price can be something like 2 gold for 5 or more idk)
-vensaurite/scizorite ( couldn't hurt to sell common mega stones plus with new map not many ppl know were u can find this)
-Iv rerolls ( rite now the only way to get them is #store with real money or buying form people its prices range from 2.5-3m its really hard to collect money sometimes so be handy if u could buy them form gold.)

Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day !

Dec 30, 2020
I never knew that! I never actually knew what that treasure box was until opening it. That's actually pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom