Search results

1. darkboi23

Closed darkboi23 First Ever Tournament

My first ever tourney is canceled Sorry for the inconvenience Laptop stopped workin, I will try my best to be back and restart the tourney ty
  2. darkboi23

Close this or delete this

As you can see by the name, "warnings", give people a warning for using the wrong section, not giving good information(As you can see by the example), just writing random stuff, or not even giving idea's. As you can see by the pictures below(no offense to the people thread I'm going to use, your...
  3. darkboi23

Safari

Looks like safari is bugged atm. Just telling in case yall don't know Yes there is pokemon spawning but only in those 2 grass patches. So just saying incase yall didn't know
  4. darkboi23

Closed Items/Berrys

I think yall should add more heal items like: Item and What it does Fresh Water Restores 50 HP Full Heal Cures all status changes Full Restore Cures all status changes and restores all HP *and also I think it will be cool if yall add berries too like*: Berry and What it does Persim Berry Cures...
  5. darkboi23

Battle MPC's

It would be cool if yall can add Battle MPC's. When you click on them they tell you something like the picture I put below. Then it will transition to this: I think it will be a pretty upstanding idea to add this in the game to make it better than it is. But yall decide.
Top Bottom