Search results

1. EzionX11

Shiny Charm

The Shiny Charm could be available from the Gold shop and Quests once used it buffs the Shiny chances for whatever tile the user is currently at.
  2. EzionX11

sunglasses

it is nothing special but i have wanted sunglasses in rise for a long time ;(
  3. EzionX11

everyone is going to hate me for this

the price for masterballs should be raised a masterball is not something that should be so cheap.
  4. EzionX11

not your average Safari suggestion

make it so you can pay more to have a longer time in the safari...
  5. EzionX11

The death of EzionX11 (for real this time)

I'm leaving rise........... tbh the game just feels boring now, I'm gonna be online SOMETIMES for Halloween and Christmas events but that is it, I'll miss this game and uhh some of the players not most tho. GO FRIEND ME ON DISCORD Lucirex#8115 or Lucifer Skyress#8115 :V goodbye now.
  6. EzionX11

Akatsuki cloak (specifically Itachi's) + some sPoOkY Sprites

... I just realized I made A LOT of mistakes and it looks trash anyway so give me about a week and I'll post the Akatsuki cloak .-.
  7. EzionX11

day and night pokemon

some specific Pokemon like Zubat and spinarak should only be available at night and the same with day for others that I can't think of right now.... (I know where these pokemon are but, it would be nice if you did something more with night and day other than evolution)
  8. EzionX11

my terrible wooper onesie

(idk why i keep calling it a wooper onesie it has nothing to do with wooper)
  9. EzionX11

Group PMs

privately messaging multiple "friends" at once 5 could be the max ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  10. EzionX11

Rideable Pokemon

The saddle item can be found in loot balls and the gold shop, you can make a Pokemon like Arcanine Gyarados Rapidash Charizard etc. hold the item and then when you take them out of there Pokeball your riding them making you immune to fainting until your pokemon fints.
  11. EzionX11

I don't know what to title this xD

there should be an option to buy 100 latto tickets for 10k so that you don't spend so much time clicking over and over and over again.
  12. EzionX11

#CatEarsInRise

plz just add cat ears or a fursuit
Top Bottom