Search results

1. J

My Lucario is stuck in the guild gym at 0,0

Everytime I go into the gym, my lucario follows me around like its in my party, even though its in the guild gym, it seems to be glitched in the guild gym.
  2. J

Closed whoever can guess my favorite movie, gets a shiny cubchoo

no hints, only guesses
  3. J

Closed I'm making a YT series for Rise

I need some ppl to help me make this series happen, i have a rival and a gym leader. the channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1FkOWT8aUX1I63Fpd-tFQ
  4. J

team HEAT!

I'm starting my own guild called team HEAT! our goal is to triumph over the forces of evil! join us today! my discord is borreloadj#2355 contact me if you're interested
  5. J

Closed The normal tourney

Welcome everyone to the normal type tournament. I have started doing certain type tournaments and this is one of them The rules are 1. The level cap will be 50 2. It may have a second typing like normal, flying. 3i am banning two pokemon from each of these tourneys and the two I've picked this...
  6. J

z moves

I'd like a few z moves to be added somehow like of a Pokémon holds an item and it matches types with the pokes type it gets that z move on the attack, or maybe like one stone at a time like start with posionium z and just go in a random order. Thanks for reading :)
  7. J

Hey everyone! I'm back!

I know it's been awhile since I've played but my pc broke down and I forgot my password for awhile so I'm back now on my iPad.
  8. J

Closed Just a catching tournament

You get to choose one pokemon u have to battle wild one HOWEVER you may not battle other participants with the Pokémon you chose to start with only the Pokémon u caught in the time frame. You can't level up any Pokémon after you catch them but, you can teach them moves with tm's and/or the move...
  9. J

Closed my mini tournament

hello i'm starting my own tournament it will start may 1st (ending on may 3rd, maybe longer if i get more people to join), i am not going to be a particiapant in this tourney so that i have time to make sure there's no cheating. Restrictions: No legendary, pseudo-legendary & their evolutionary...
  10. J

pls add pidgeotite and beedrillite

i think that there should be more megastones for some of the starters like pdigey and beedrill
Top Bottom