Search results

1. K

Team Sky Arisen

Good to know. Any of the other members still lingering?
  2. K

Greetings, gentle pokefolk

It's nice to see the community still thriving. My name is Kash, (you can find me on the maps as Kazamir) and I am back and blazing after a promising stint on Rise in Team Plasma during the middle of 2021. During my hiatus the guild I so loyally poured my support into was sadly annulled; so not...
  3. K

Team Sky Arisen

Left and came back in mid 2021, only to see we are no longer team Plasma! I was confused to see Team Sky Arisen in my guild invites, and I am about to smash that accept button if I know we're still active
  4. K

Team Sky Arisen

Just a heads up, going through a move so I won't be as active for the next 2 weeks
  5. K

Closed Eggs? Breeding?

This has probably been the topic of discussion before, but since our steps are already tracked, why not include eggs and breeding? This could introduce a whole new grind to old players, there can be a breeding center alongside the safari zone, learnt breeding moves, IV manipulation and more...
  6. K

Team Sky Arisen

good to know! does each level specify something different?
  7. K

Closed Path to 16,-2 from 16,-1 is blocked

On both the in-game and comprehensive forums map it shows an exit at the top of 16,-1 but there's no connecting path to get to the singular path that takes you to the exit. Let a girl know how to get to 16, -2
  8. K

Team Sky Arisen

thanky thanky quick q what do the levels mean for guild members? How to rank up, what do they entail, etc... already at lvl 7
  9. K

Team Sky Arisen

Dang I have not yet, but i have been checking the guild
  10. K

Team Sky Arisen

thx for the admission! Already training hard. When do I receive the guild invite?
  11. K

Team Sky Arisen

Hi there, I was rec'd by Bryson! I'd love to join Team Plasma
Top Bottom