Search results

1. IQEevee

Closed Imagine how wild it would be if Eevee returned and actually hosted a tournament after getting incredibly sick.

So if you know me you know i tried to make a gym league and it completely flopped. So I was like, I should do something cool for the community. So I’ve decided to host my first (and probably last) tournament. It’s called the salad bar because you can only use grass types! The salad bar will be...
  2. IQEevee

IQEevee concepts

Well, this might make the game slightly more competitive and loyal to other mainstream Pokémon games. 1. Abilities. This would be cool to add just because it adds other layer to make Pokémon competitive. We could only add one or two abilities for each Pokémon (some Pokémon have 3) and adding a...
  3. IQEevee

Closed Waiting for a mod to close this

nothing to see here anymore
  4. IQEevee

Closed Um, my safari is very broken

This image is after I was attacked, it looked like this in the safari zone too
  5. IQEevee

Closed (Will no longer update this one, posted a better, more in-depth one)

So we decided to make a actual league. Prove your worth by beating our eight gym leaders, then take on the elite four, and then our champion!! Our Current Champion Hiu69 Elite 4: LordValour 7,3 Stormbreaker2587 14,-8 LucySkyress -5,-17 redrum -1,7 Gym leaders: IQEevee - Grass 2,9 ChaosKing2132...
Top Bottom