Search results

1. R

i want permanent ban

i want permanent ban
  2. R

Closed i want permanent ban to my account how i get this?

i want permanent ban to my account how i get this?
  3. R

hey can anyone say to moderrator groot that my chat ban time has already finished

hey can anyone say to moderrator groot that my chat ban time has already finished
  4. R

NOW THIS WILL BE A GAME CHANGING

HI GUYS!! TODAY I HAVE COME WITH A COLLECTIONS OF NEW SUGGESTIONS AND WILLING TO SHARE WITH U HOPE THAT MAYBE ONE OF THEM U WILL LIKE. 1. ADDING MORE NEW MAPS AND ISLANDS. 2. ADDING NEW MEGA EVOLUTION. 3. MOUNT OPTION [IN THIS TRAINER CAN MOUNT ON THEIR POKEMON]. 4. DAILY TASK WITH A REWARD. 5...
  5. R

Hiding Content To Make Game Easy

Everyone has a problem that when we have to move at left direction for going to next map we can't do because pokemon list is there .Therefore I want a option to hide pokemon list and same for top right content hide menu
  6. R

game contorl

listen i have played other mmo but this is different. People only like this game for one reason that i can see is way of catching if u want 1k players will add in this game every day . so u should add joystick or make arrows keys available to move in this game and make this game available in...
  7. R

Closed can u see chat

i person name i m chatting is there shit in between of his name i.e. TakshitAMVsReturned.
  8. R

game contorl

this game control are difficult to manage
  9. R

Closed bugs in chat

there is error in chat
Top Bottom