Search results

1. Kortovasan

Closed Guild (dont edit my posts) Bandy 1.1

Welcome to round two of TBA Each guild may enter up to, but not exceeding, 3 teams. Each team must consist of 3 members( 2 alternets preferedd but optional). Players must only be a member of 1 team. Pokemon obtainable in the wild only. No slaking. Each players team must not exceed lvl 50, may...
  2. Kortovasan

Closed Guild Bandy

Welcome to round one of Guild Bandy Tournament Team Restrictions: 1) Each guild may enter up to, but not exceeding, 3 teams. 2) Each team must consist of 3 members (2 alternates preferred but optional). 3) Players must only be a member of 1 team. Poke Restrictions: 1) You are only allowed to...
  3. Kortovasan

Solved connection to server issue

intermittent PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
  4. Kortovasan

Guild Ranks

could we get a rank between officer and leader who can also muck about with the bank aswell as recruiting?
  5. Kortovasan

Guild held GYMs

Guild held GYMs should be lost if the are left empty, maybe 15-30 minutes of being empty.
  6. Kortovasan

empty gyms

with so many folks taking gyms and leaving them empty is there a way that they could revert to being unowned after an hour or something if they are left empty?
  7. Kortovasan

Closed More Key items in the cash shop

i was thinking things like an itemfinder (gives you a randome item every however many steps) or VsSeeker (lets your rebattle NPCs after charging it up with X amount of steps), and maybe an item so you can look at the info of the pokemon befor you catch it? also hats for your pokemon :D
  8. Kortovasan

Cash Cup

The first qualifiers for the Cash Cup are now being held. Restrictions: wild spawns, lvl 50, no registeel, no megas, no ryperior, no slaking and yes you can compeat in multipull qualifiers. Its a free for all so only one pokemon per qualifier. No AOE Moves. Taking play in HT battle all till end...
  9. Kortovasan

Closed PC and Dex

with being able to sort your pc by iv, i was wondering if you could make it sortable by type? and could you add the dex count onto the player card?
  10. Kortovasan

GYM Hunter

Howdy trainers, Welcome to the first of hopefully many of my events, the Gym Hunter Event. Scattered across the map are six GYMs (4 Left) filled with shiny Pokemon waiting for you to defeat them. The trainer who clears the GYM will receive the corresponding prize, the top prize being a...
  11. Kortovasan

Closed The Problem with Empty GYMs

Many Gyms get taken over but left empty. i was thinking that a timer (maybe 5 minutes or something) that if the GYM remains empty for, that it could revert to being unowned.
Top Bottom