Search results

1. prismatic360

Guild shutdown

It has come to my knowledge that The Knights Of Starstorm is lacking in both power and players, and those that we do have are barely on anymore. Therefore it is with a heavy pain in my heart that I Announce that at around 9:00 UTC-4 EDT March 26 2024, The Knights Of Starstorm will shut down and...
  2. prismatic360

faulty chat blocking

every once in a while my message will get blocked for containing the word An**(i cant say it here for obivous reasons) its always that word and never anything else I never have any of my messages containing that word and it would still block my message
  3. prismatic360

The Knights Of Starstorm: gym leader requirments

ALL POKEMON MUST BE ABOVE LV 50 ALL POKEMON MUST BE SAME TYPE(dual types are allowed) MUST HAVE FULL TEAM
  4. prismatic360

The Knights Of Starstorm: Title defense match and rules+extras

Title defense match rules UNIVERSAL RULES: no heals,no legendaries, no pseudo pokemon, tourney banned pokemon like slaking are allowed tho as as long as it is not a pseudo or legendary CHAMPION version: everything is allowed E4 version: banned pokemon like slaking are allowed, status effect...
  5. prismatic360

The Knights Of Starstorm: guild updates/Champion, E4 and gym leaders

This is a place where i can announce current/and change the E4 and gym leaders of The Knights Of Starstorm guild CHAMPION: katsuyakiljaw E4: #4 prismatic360, #3 tortoisetimes22, #2 brocharizard, #1 Alok1099 FIRE/Alok1099 ICE/paxzn DRAGON/katsuyakiljaw champions and E4 can and will...
  6. prismatic360

The Knights Of Starstorm. Guild recruitment

we are looking for members to join The Knights Of Starstorm we do not care how weak you are, how new you are, or your financial stability. HOWEVER , we do have a champion and E4(elite four) and gym leaders, it is exactly as it sounds. four of our strongest trainers are the E4 members and type...
  7. prismatic360

Im back baby

its ya boi and my IP ban has been lifted for some reason so I'm back things have not changed I'm still a complete noob when it comes to Pokemon but this time I shall stive to be a better player for others
Top Bottom