Search results

1. Notevz001

squirtle!

if ANY of you players have ANY squirtle, i will buy it for a reasonable price, unless ur tat and gib me free stuff ;) i only have three and my goal is twennnyyy one for da mems
  2. Notevz001

uhhhh

first squirtle i ever got, and BOOM!
  3. Notevz001

ANOTHER new pfp

finnaly, i actually put some work into this one :) might keep for a while…. ^-^ (cost me 2-3 hours and some toxicity from tatery ;)) thx for helpin me tat :)
  4. Notevz001

new pfp

zoom in :) certified tatery fan >:)
  5. Notevz001

Guild Officers

I think that guild Officers should be able to donate and level up the guild, BUT not take any money out of guild bank to avoid people taking all the money and then leaving, my reasoning for officers being able to donate and level up the guild is so it can make officers be a lot more helpful and...
  6. Notevz001

kill 100 pineco

the kill 100 pineco quest did not work for me, i completed it and it didn’t give me the 50k all he says is this:
  7. Notevz001

gold

how rare is it percent wise to get gold from pokémon killing and gym capturing?
  8. Notevz001

question

hat does reset ev do? i have 0 clue.
  9. Notevz001

stones

are all mega stones found in lootballs? it not where are they found? :)
  10. Notevz001

:)

sub 2 YT :)
  11. Notevz001

Back :)

I have recovered from some personal issues and I proudly announce that I will be online regularly! As soon as I get unbanned 😅😅
  12. Notevz001

IDEA!

As my friend Evan requested me to say I think you should add ”DARK” versions of eeveelutions inspired by my profile picture just eeveelutions though.
  13. Notevz001

Bye.. only part

Bye all of you, I'll probably never be online again if I do, it's one of my friends I'm giving this account to, I'll barely be online but there will be a lot of them, I love you all :). Special thanks to all my friends (like 4 people) I’m gonna still be online on other socials if you know them...
  14. Notevz001

Guild stuff :)

Just wonderinb if anybody wants to join [FREN] bcuz we need Allies:) hey pp can galaxy1 and fren team up :) heheh pm me if u are interested, u have to say “reheheh” if u want to join lol luv u Mikepoo and u luv sylveon ;) rehehehehhehhehhehh dont spam renege tho bcuz u will get chat banned (I...
  15. Notevz001

Hi part 2 rehehehehe

Sorry PP (prodigyplayer) I spelt ur name wrong, luv u kat :) and sanjog(pookie) :) and naisha (Yw sanjog) :) skylaa :) math :) mikeypoo :)heh and proman :) everybody else heheh. My goal is to get as many glaceon as possible! looking for squirtle! Status: broke XD love u mikeypoo :) love...
  16. Notevz001

Hi

I have been in the game for a while most of u know me but I just wanted to say that rise is a beautiful game and I love u all :). Especially nubgiy. liz, light, drake, sanjog,naisha,random nubs XD (me), everybody! Love you guy oh and one more thing. rehehehheheheh
  17. Notevz001

TP

The teleported is not working for some reason I have more than 1k and it’s still not letting me tp to 3,2 or anywhere. Is this a bug?
  18. Notevz001

Tepig quest

It’s not working I completed it but apparently not, why?
  19. Notevz001

Charizard Venusaur

How much are charizard and venusaur worth? just asking bcuz I don’t know and Im wondering if I should sell/trade them
  20. Notevz001

Job offers!

Hey just wanted to say I am on rise most days so I am free for doing jobs for u I will only accept cash pm me on forums if u have a job 4 me (I’m light on cash😅😅😅) byyyeee :)
Top Bottom