Guild Officers

Should guild officers be able to donate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 10, 2024
CT time North Dakota
I think that guild Officers should be able to donate and level up the guild, BUT not take any money out of guild bank to avoid people taking all the money and then leaving, my reasoning for officers being able to donate and level up the guild is so it can make officers be a lot more helpful and instead of waiting for guild leader to get online, you can just donate then and there, when they are offline you can just donate and level up the guild when they are offline, Please add this feature, Thanks!

Oct 24, 2022
I think that guild Officers should be able to donate and level up the guild, BUT not take any money out of guild bank to avoid people taking all the money and then leaving, my reasoning for officers being able to donate and level up the guild is so it can make officers be a lot more helpful and instead of waiting for guild leader to get online, you can just donate then and there, when they are offline you can just donate and level up the guild when they are offline, Please add this feature, Thanks!
Good idea but I just wanna say no to everything sooooo

Mike

Redcap
Staff member
Nov 19, 2018
Null Island
picturesofwalls.com
anyone can donate, only leaders being able to spend is deliberate (wahh i promoted the wrong person and now i've got no money wahh)
guild level only affects chat tag and member limit, once you've got a tag (is a guild a guild if it doesn't have a chat tag? any leader worth their salt will raise their new guild to lv5 immediately, before anyone else even joins) it doesn't really matter what level the guild is (are you actually going to reach the lv8 member cap?)
and no i can't add this because i'm not a dev

Feb 10, 2024
CT time North Dakota
anyone can donate, only leaders being able to spend is deliberate (wahh i promoted the wrong person and now i've got no money wahh)
guild level only affects chat tag and member limit, once you've got a tag (is a guild a guild if it doesn't have a chat tag? any leader worth their salt will raise their new guild to lv5 immediately, before anyone else even joins) it doesn't really matter what level the guild is (are you actually going to reach the lv8 member cap?)
and no i can't add this because i'm not a dev
we are going to reach lvl 8 >:) anyways thanks! :)

Top Bottom