Search results

1. M

Closed shiny charm like global buff!

Is It possible to introduce shiny charm for 5mints max and given very rarely just like global buff?
  2. M

Closed Forgotten move tutor?

Is it possible to add forgotten move tutor? eg: My cottonee pokemon should have learned solar beam at level 48 but it was evolved early so it cant learn that move anymore. This is just one example so i was hoping if the forgotten move tutor was introduced or modified our tutor in lab the...
  3. M

Increasing reward for defending gyms!

I would like to suggest that capping all the 64+ towns takes 3-4hr work and if the reward could be increased some more it would be great, now its 2k :( and lower chance of gold rate!
  4. M

street lamps in wild areas!!

I would like to suggest to add some street lamps in tile areas so that night time is not scary(i have to adjust my lap brightness when it becomes night to see what is happening)!
  5. M

Closed Introduce mount!

Mounting to pokemon if possible should be introduced.
  6. M

Noivern 80+iv level 100 went missing!!

First of all my poke is missing and I thought it might be in any of the gyms that our guild held but today I came to realize that its actually missing need help in this! It happened exactly when Vishal and kortos pokes went missing I guess! Please help. I don't know if I have traded it as a gift...
  7. M

Closed Spawn should also show coordinates!!

I would like suggest the old coordinate showing spawn method in the game at random times so that it could be more intersting.
  8. M

Closed Riolu fame decreasing in game!(Save riolu)

I know its too late to ask but still, I was wondering if riolu can be made a little rarer!
  9. M

Closed Making gold store a lucky charm !

Change the gold store to a battle field (optional)and getting rare pokes from there(may be a shiny appear)! Like u cant choose what pokes u want its all luck. Spending more golds gives u more luck like 54 gold spent u can get 40 % chance of getting a rare shinies! 500 gold 40%chance of legendary...
  10. M

Keeping contest weekly !

There should be weekly contest with the level 25/50/75/100 anything can be chosen by players and the higher the level higher the reward! These contest should be made by the administrators and reward should be gold or shinies or leggies based upon the difficulty!
  11. M

Increasing number of Defenders in Gym at a time.

Allowing more no of defenders at a time for one player in gym! Also allowing to change the defenders will make it good i think!
  12. M

Unread messages notification!

I think it will be useful if there is notification of how much messages are unread in chat boxes of trades and guild!
  13. M

Closed Saving shiny kills while grinding for it! (Keeping dialogue box saying " do u really wish to kill it")

As grinding for shinies takes 3-4 weeks now a days and if it gets killed accidentally then whole day is ruined :( Please keep a dialogue box before killing a shiny.
  14. M

Solved Glitch when accidentally given items to wild Pokemon!!!( cant catch the pokes after doing so)

I was giving potion to my pokemons when i was farming and accidently it was given to wild spawn!! and after that i cant throw pokeballs at them ! even after refreshing the same issue exist!!
  15. M

making prof selling box same as storage box (credits: Jakers)

Please make the prof selling box same as storage box soting by iv and all those stuff because its very much helpfull if its like that thankss!!! Credits : Idea by Jakers 1969
  16. M

Solved Making Clan battles And giving rewards for the Clan which is holding town for longer time!!

Making Clan battles just like clash of clans!
  17. M

Closed Giving Rewards for Top 10 leaderboard players

As title says!
  18. M

i cant access rise web help me

Guyzz i was playing rise suddenly everything got stopped and i cant access rise websit help me :(
  19. M

Closed Please change the position of attack history from top centre to right corner below climate change.

Please change the position of attack history from top centre to right corner below climate change. Because its hard to see whats happening in centre because of the attack history comes down as a list!! what do u think guyzz!!
Top Bottom