Closed Forgotten move tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Is it possible to add forgotten move tutor?
eg: My cottonee pokemon should have learned solar beam at level 48 but it was evolved early so it cant learn that move anymore.
This is just one example so i was hoping if the forgotten move tutor was introduced or modified our tutor in lab the pokemon might be usefull in battle.

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
The moves are as per the gen 7 db, if the poke was evolved early and it's evolution doesn't learn the move, then that's working fine.. the forgotten move tutor thing doesn't make much sense to me

Dec 9, 2019
Ok thanks i dint know its working fine now. And forgotten move is the moves that we did not teach the pokemon while it was levelling up. So some of these moves might not be available with current tutor.

Last edited:

Groot

I am Groooooooooooot
Staff member
Nov 22, 2018
Space
Ok thanks i dint know its working fine now. And forgotten move is the moves that we did not teach the pokemon while it was levelling up. So some of these moves might not be available with current tutor.
yes, when i mean its working fine, i meant that's the way it is supposed to work, u need to check the moves and evolve pokes accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom