Search results

1. GmaxEevee

Collapse bar

Can we collapse all those icons on the top of the screen? We could collapse it and open it whenever we want.The icons on the top of the screen are really annoying when im trying to play especially when there is an exit or entrance at the top of the screen under the icons and the icons make it...
  2. GmaxEevee

⭐⭐⭐GmaxEevee's Shop⭐⭐⭐

🐲Welcome To My Shop! Here is what's in today!🦊 Prices: Cryognal - 25k Bannette - 75k Mega Venasaur - 100k Rockruff - 15k For more info ask below!
  3. GmaxEevee

Closed Trade glitch

I was given a Lvl 32 Pink iv bergmite thru trade but never received it and the trainer i got it from doesnt have it either plz help
  4. GmaxEevee

GmaxEevee art thread

My pokeball themed rabbit hope u like! :D OMG I JUST NOTICED THE RIGHT ARM!?:(
  5. GmaxEevee

Closed Missing Gold

I had 5 gold then i logged in the other day and now have 0!i checked in my storage and there arent any pokes that werent there before!my gold is stolen can i have it back?
  6. GmaxEevee

Closed Costume Trading

Read the title
  7. GmaxEevee

GmaxGuild Annoucement and RecruimentThread

Hi guys Gmax Here this is the annoucment board only officers may post!News and questions only and guild join requests
  8. GmaxEevee

Closed Gigantamax Gang vs Lord of unholy brothers

Guild war!oh yeah baby!we will hav a guild war with kenakaneki's guild(i cant believe i said that by heart!@kenakaneki! Dates wilk be mentioned in two days!keeo an eye out! Attention to: Madman234(in activeness tho i cant kick u since ur my friend in real life)My brain:Thats favouritism!not cool...
  9. GmaxEevee

Closed Evo Chain Competition

Hello!Gmax here!Iv'e decided to make a tournament!So here are the requirements: .No shiny starters .No galarian starters .No white IV's .Entry Fee 1K So basically you have to have an evo chain of a poke (E.G Litten,torracat,incineroar) or a gen final starter trio (Delphox,greninja,chesnaught)...
  10. GmaxEevee

Cobalion

IDK if u can catch cobalion but if u cant can we catch it?
  11. GmaxEevee

Pokedex suggetstion

I have 3 suggestions 4 pokedex: 1 The pokedex shows how much pokes u hav caught. 2 At the top of the pokedex is the poke thats easiest 2 catch. 3 Under the pic of the poke itll show its rarity.it can show the first letter of the word for e.g: Caterpie Common (shows C) Nickit Uncommon (shows...
  12. GmaxEevee

Solved pokeall glitch

help i cant catch pokes its unbearble i saw helioptile and cudnt catch it
  13. GmaxEevee

Eevee spawn area

eevee is a popular pokes with all its evolutions.I think it should hav its own spawning area!itll be a popular area.and ill definietly agree!
  14. GmaxEevee

Eevee searcher

i need eevee duh...
  15. GmaxEevee

Hi im Gmax Eevee

Hi im gmaxEevee just found out wh onionrings345 is in real life.im in the onions club,were a bunch of london based playerswho are called onionringz345 in any game we play.me and another onion r the only pokemon players he plays pokemon pets,pokemon rise and pokemon creed under the name...
Top Bottom