Search results

1. S

My suggestion for this game

(1)In my opinion this game is getting worse after the gold store update so I prefer them to add something similar to gold store which might help players the new gold store update has made if very hard for a average player to buy box or pokes. (2) more types of safari like a safari for different...
  2. S

Taking Offers On Tournament Haxorus :-)

Let me know your offers :-)
  3. S

Selling shiny hitmonlee and drampa !!!

Put your offers here
  4. S

CHIEF TALZ SHINY SHOP 🤪

Welcome you can put your offer here. if I like the offer. I would do the trade or sale to you.
  5. S

Ni hao

Me the new lotto guy 🤠
  6. S

Taking offers on my torandos cloud leggy

Only taking offers like shinies and. Pseudos or legendary. No jangmo o , salamance thankyou
  7. S

Lost a shiny sentret 😓

😭
  8. S

Closed Some share the code here for the event

Code please
  9. S

Selfie with giratina

Check it out 🐱
  10. S

Hey guys

Can you add more mega stones like aggronite , gengarite, alkazamite , pigeotite , beedrilite etc in loot balls please. Want more mega Pokémons to be in this game. I hope this comes in next update . Thankyou please please add this in next update.❤️
  11. S

Safari Balls as loot

Hey guys I have a suggestion please solve it. it's like I keep getting safari balls in loot balls and it's a total waste for me cause I can't use it. Please fix this and can you please add more number of mega stones instead of safari balls please
  12. S

Improve the ban system.

It's like when someone is banned he should be free in personal chats and trades. He should only be banned in global chat.
  13. S

Closed My Pokemon is confused

ITS LIKE I WAS IN WATER MAP WITH MY CHARIZARD AND AFTER TAKING SOME CIRCLES SUDDENLY MY CHARIZARD FAINTED AMF IT SAID CHARIZARD WAS FAINTED BY CHARIZARD. THERE WERE NO CHARIZARD. ITS A GLITCH PLEASE FIX IT. IF YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE REPLY
Top Bottom