My suggestion for this game

Apr 12, 2020
(1)In my opinion this game is getting worse after the gold store update so I prefer them to add something similar to gold store which might help players the new gold store update has made if very hard for a average player to buy box or pokes.
(2) more types of safari like a safari for different kind of pokes like fire safari , water safari and grass safari fairy safari would be good too
(3) make it easier to put tickets in lottto it takes lot of time to put 10 ticket per tap

Apr 12, 2020
(1)In my opinion this game is getting worse after the gold store update so I prefer them to add something similar to gold store which might help players the new gold store update has made if very hard for a average player to buy box or pokes.
(2) more types of safari like a safari for different kind of pokes like fire safari , water safari and grass safari fairy safari would be good too
(3) make it easier to put tickets in lottto it takes lot of time to put 10 ticket per tap
(4) better login rewards like a random poke for example level 13 sentret or rare chance 60 level butterfree or something like that.

Apr 12, 2020
(5) something like quest for the entire community like catch 100 water types
first 15 to do it will get a good reward

Top Bottom